2002 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD Specs
With a curb weight of 5588 lbs (2535 kg), the Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD has a 4 cylinder SOHC engine, a Regular gasoline engine F8. This engine F8 produces a maximum power of 91.2 PS (90 bhp - 67.1 kW) at 5000 rpm and a maximum torque of 135.3 Nm (99.8 lb.ft - 13.8 kg.m) at 2500 rpm. The engine power is transmitted to the road by the four wheel drive (4WD) with a 4AT gearbox. For stopping power, the Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD braking system includes drum at the rear and V disk at the front. Stock tire sizes are 145 on 12 inch rims at the rear and 175 on 14 inch rims at the front. Chassis details - Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD has semicircle leaf spring type rear suspension and wishbone type front suspension for road holding and ride confort.Add to compare list
|Period of Production||Aug 2002 - Nov 2003|
|Drive Wheels - Traction - Drivetrain||4WD|
|Transmission Gearbox - Number of Speeds||4AT|
|Engine Size - Displacement - Engine Capacity||1789 cm3 or 109.1 cu-in|
NISSAN VANETTE TRUCK 1.8 DX DOUBLE TIRE 4WD SIZE, DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
|Exterior Length||433.5 cm or 170.66 inches|
|Exterior Width||169 cm or 66.53 inches|
|Exterior Height||191 cm or 75.19 inches|
|Exterior Size (L x W x H)||433.5x169x191 cm or 170.66x66.53x75.19 inches|
|Interior Size (L x W x H), mm||-x-x-（mm）|
|Wheelbase||222 cm or 87.4 inches|
|Front Axle Length||145 cm or 57.08 inches|
|Rear Axle Length||129 cm or 50.78 inches|
|Ride Height - Ground Clearance||15.5 cm or 6.1 inches|
|Weight||1370 kg or 3020 lbs|
|Num. of Seats||3|
|Num. of Doors||2|
|Minimum Turning Circle - Turning Diameter, m||5.1|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||15.3 US gallons|
12.7 UK gallons
|Curb Weight||2535 kg or 5588 lbs|
|Front/Rear Axis Length||145/129 cm or 57.08/50.78 inches|
NISSAN VANETTE TRUCK 1.8 DX DOUBLE TIRE 4WD ENGINE TECHNICAL DATA
|Maximum Power - Output - Horsepower||91.2 PS or 90 bhp or 67.1 kW|
|Maximum Power RPM||5000 rpm|
|Maximum Power Output||91.2 PS or 90 bhp or 66 kW @ 5000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||135.3 Nm or 99.8 lb.ft or 13.8 kg.m|
|Maximum Torque RPM||2500 rpm|
|Maximum Torque Output||135 Nm or 99.8 lb.ft or 13.8 kg.m @ 2500 rpm|
|Engine Type - Number of Cylinders||4 cylinder SOHC|
|Fuel Type||Regular gasoline|
|Variable Cylinder Management - VCM|
NISSAN VANETTE TRUCK 1.8 DX DOUBLE TIRE 4WD SUSPENSION
|Front Brakes - Disc Dimensions||V disk|
|Rear Brakes - Disс Dimensions||drum|
|Front Suspension||wishbone type|
|Rear Suspension||semicircle leaf spring type|
|Front Tyres - Rims Dimensions||175 R14|
|Rear Tyres - Rims Dimensions||145 R12|
|4WS - Four-Wheel Steering|
|Variable Gear Ratio Steering - VGS/VGRS|
|Low Down Suspension|
NISSAN VANETTE TRUCK 1.8 DX DOUBLE TIRE 4WD EXTERIOR
|Front Fog Lamps|
|Rear Fog Lamps|
|Ultraviolet Glass Protection|
|T Bar Roof|
|Side Sliding Door|
|Sliding Electric Door|
|Sliding Electric Doors|
|Door Easy Closer|
|Power Rear Door|
|Head Lights Washer|
NISSAN VANETTE TRUCK 1.8 DX DOUBLE TIRE 4WD INTERIOR
|Power Adjustable Seats|
|Front Seat Heater|
|Power Ajustable Front Seat|
|Shifter Position||steering column|
|Steereing Gear Type||rack & pinion type with power assist|
|Front Bench Seat|
|Full Flat Seats||-|
|Seat Position Memory|
|Adjustable 3rd Row|
|2nd Row Throught||-|
|Engine Start Button|
NISSAN VANETTE TRUCK 1.8 DX DOUBLE TIRE 4WD SAFETY
|Start Stop System|
|Run Flat Tires|
|Collision Mitigation System|
|Lane Keep Assist|
|Distance Control System|
|Cenral Diff Lock|
|Down Hill Assist|
|Build-in Child Seat|
|Air Conditioner||manualair conditioning(standard)|
|Traffic Jam Assist||-|
|Additional Sound Equipment||-|
|Rear Entertainment System|
|Stearing Wheel Heater|
|Rear Seats Heater|
|Intelligent Parking Assist|
|Optional Navigation System|
- Not Present (or Dealer Option)
By Brian Wong, Reviewed by: Kurt Niebuhr, Updated on November 29, 2023
Overview of the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DXThe 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD, a robust workhorse in Nissan's lineup, made its mark during this brief production period. Designed to cater to the needs of businesses and individuals requiring a reliable utility vehicle, it offered a blend of practicality and performance.
One notable feature of this Vanette Truck variant is its 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) system, which provides enhanced traction and stability, making it suitable for a variety of terrains and weather conditions. The 4-speed automatic transmission gearbox complements this drivetrain setup, offering ease of operation.
Under the hood, this model is equipped with a 1.8-liter engine (1789 cm3), providing ample power for its intended purposes. The engine, known by its code F8, produces a maximum power output of 91.2 PS (90 bhp or 67.1 kW) at 5000 rpm and a maximum torque of 135.3 Nm (99.8 lb.ft or 13.8 kg.m) at 2500 rpm. Fuelled by regular gasoline, it efficiently caters to the vehicle's performance needs.
In terms of size and dimensions, the Vanette Truck 1.8 DX measures 433.5 cm in length, 169 cm in width, and 191 cm in height, with a wheelbase of 222 cm. It features a sturdy frame named TC-SK82LN and offers a ground clearance of 15.5 cm, allowing it to navigate rough terrain with ease.
Inside, the cabin accommodates three passengers and features standard power steering for improved handling. While it offers practicality and utility, this model may not boast the luxury features found in some other vehicles.
On the safety front, it's equipped with driver's airbag, ensuring a basic level of protection for occupants. However, it does not come with advanced safety technologies like lane keep assist or collision mitigation systems.
In summary, the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD caters to those seeking a dependable and rugged utility vehicle with 4WD capabilities, making it suitable for a range of applications. Its focus is on practicality and reliability rather than luxury or advanced features.
Engine SpecificationsThe heart of the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD lies in its engine, a crucial component that defines its performance and capabilities. Let's delve into the engine specifications of this sturdy workhorse.
Powering this vehicle is the F8 engine, a 1.8-liter (1789 cm3) powerplant known for its reliability and efficiency. With a maximum power output of 91.2 PS (90 bhp or 67.1 kW) at 5000 rpm, it provides adequate power to meet the demands of daily work and transportation.
Torque is another important aspect of engine performance, and the F8 engine delivers with a maximum torque of 135.3 Nm (99.8 lb.ft or 13.8 kg.m) at 2500 rpm. This torque output ensures that the Vanette Truck 1.8 DX can handle various loads and terrains effectively.
The engine features a 4-cylinder SOHC (Single Overhead Camshaft) configuration, which is known for its simplicity and reliability. It runs on regular gasoline, making it convenient and cost-effective to operate.
The 4-speed automatic transmission gearbox complements the engine's capabilities, providing smooth and efficient power delivery to the wheels. This combination of engine and transmission contributes to the vehicle's overall performance and drivability.
While the focus of this model is on utility and reliability, its engine specifications ensure that it can tackle a range of tasks with confidence. Whether for commercial use or daily transportation needs, the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD's engine is well-suited to the job at hand.
Dimensions and SizesUnderstanding the dimensions and sizes of the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD is essential for gauging its practicality and suitability for various tasks. Let's explore the key dimensions of this versatile workhorse.
- Length: The Vanette Truck measures approximately 433.5 cm (170.66 inches) in length. This size provides ample cargo space for transporting goods or equipment.
- Width: With a width of around 169 cm (66.53 inches), the Vanette Truck strikes a balance between maneuverability and cargo capacity.
- Height: Standing at about 191 cm (75.19 inches) in height, it offers enough headroom and clearance for various types of cargo.
- Wheelbase: The vehicle's wheelbase is approximately 222 cm (87.4 inches), contributing to its stability and load-bearing capacity.
- While specific interior dimensions were not provided in the data, the focus of the Vanette Truck's interior is on utility and practicality, making it suitable for carrying cargo and accommodating up to three passengers comfortably.
- Front Axle Length: Around 145 cm (57.08 inches).
- Rear Axle Length: Approximately 129 cm (50.78 inches).
These axle lengths play a role in the vehicle's weight distribution and handling characteristics.
- The Vanette Truck offers a ground clearance of about 15.5 cm (6.1 inches), providing sufficient space to navigate uneven terrain without getting stuck.
- The curb weight of the vehicle is approximately 2535 kg (5588 lbs). This weight includes the vehicle's standard equipment and fluids.
Seating and Doors:
- The Vanette Truck accommodates three passengers with two doors, making it a practical choice for transporting a small crew or cargo.
- The vehicle boasts a minimum turning circle with a turning diameter of 5.1 meters, enhancing its maneuverability in tight spaces.
Fuel Tank Capacity:
- The Vanette Truck comes with a fuel tank capacity of 15.3 US gallons, which is approximately 12.7 UK gallons or 58 liters. This capacity allows for extended trips without frequent refueling stops.
These dimensions and sizes collectively define the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD's physical characteristics, making it a versatile and practical choice for various transportation and utility needs.
Fuel Tank CapacityThe fuel tank capacity of the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD is a crucial specification that directly impacts its range and usability. With a capacity of approximately 15.3 US gallons (equivalent to roughly 12.7 UK gallons or 58 liters), this vehicle offers a practical balance between fuel storage and payload capacity.
The ample fuel tank capacity allows the Vanette Truck to cover considerable distances on a single tank of fuel, making it suitable for various commercial and transportation applications. Whether used for long-haul deliveries or local transportation, this capacity reduces the need for frequent refueling stops, increasing efficiency and productivity.
Moreover, the fuel tank capacity aligns with the vehicle's overall design, emphasizing utility and practicality. It ensures that the Vanette Truck can carry substantial loads while maintaining a reasonable range between refuels.
In summary, the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD's fuel tank capacity of approximately 15.3 US gallons (12.7 UK gallons or 58 liters) makes it a reliable choice for tasks that demand both cargo-carrying capability and extended travel distances without the constant need for refueling.
Fuel ConsumptionExamining the fuel consumption of the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD provides valuable insights into its efficiency and cost-effectiveness as a utility vehicle.
While specific fuel consumption data was not provided in the given information, it's important to understand that fuel consumption can vary based on several factors, including driving conditions, cargo load, and driving habits. Typically, vehicles designed for commercial and utility purposes, like the Vanette Truck, prioritize durability and practicality over fuel efficiency.
However, some general observations can be made:
1. Engine Efficiency: The Vanette Truck is equipped with a 1.8-liter engine (1789 cm3), which is designed for reliable performance. While it may not be the most fuel-efficient engine, it offers the power necessary for various tasks.
2. Four-Wheel Drive: The 4WD system, while providing enhanced traction and off-road capabilities, can contribute to slightly higher fuel consumption compared to 2WD vehicles.
3. Vehicle Design: The Vanette Truck's boxy and utilitarian design may not be as aerodynamic as some passenger cars, which can impact fuel efficiency at higher speeds.
4. Load Capacity: Fuel consumption can also be influenced by the weight and distribution of cargo. Heavier loads can lead to increased fuel consumption.
In practical terms, potential buyers of the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD should consider its fuel consumption in relation to their specific usage. For businesses and individuals who prioritize the vehicle's utility and versatility for transporting goods and equipment, the fuel consumption may be a secondary concern compared to its payload capacity and durability.
MPG (Miles Per Gallon) RatingsSpecific MPG (Miles Per Gallon) ratings for the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD were not provided in the available data. However, we can discuss the factors that typically influence the MPG ratings of such vehicles.
1. Engine Type and Size: The Vanette Truck features a 1.8-liter engine, which, while offering adequate power for its intended tasks, may not be the most fuel-efficient option due to its displacement and design.
2. Transmission: The 4-speed automatic transmission gearbox, while providing ease of operation, may not be optimized for fuel efficiency compared to more modern transmissions with additional gears.
3. Weight and Payload: The curb weight of the vehicle, which is approximately 2535 kg (5588 lbs), can impact fuel efficiency, especially when carrying heavy loads.
4. Aerodynamics: The Vanette Truck's boxy design may not be as aerodynamic as passenger cars, potentially affecting MPG ratings, particularly at higher speeds.
5. Driving Conditions: MPG ratings can vary widely based on driving conditions, including city driving, highway cruising, and off-road use. Stop-and-go city driving typically results in lower MPG compared to steady highway driving.
6. Terrain and Traction: The 4WD system, while offering improved traction, can also consume more fuel, especially when engaged on rough terrain.
7. Maintenance and Driving Habits: Regular maintenance and driving habits, such as acceleration and braking patterns, can significantly influence fuel efficiency.
It's important for potential buyers and users of the Vanette Truck to consider these factors when assessing its fuel economy. While this model may not be among the most fuel-efficient options, it is designed primarily for utility and reliability in various working conditions, making it well-suited for businesses and individuals who prioritize cargo-carrying capabilities over fuel economy.
Fuel CapacityThe fuel capacity of the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD is an essential specification that determines how far the vehicle can travel on a single tank of fuel. With a fuel capacity of approximately 15.3 US gallons (equivalent to roughly 12.7 UK gallons or 58 liters), this workhorse offers a practical balance between fuel storage and payload capacity.
This substantial fuel capacity is advantageous for several reasons:
1. Extended Range: The Vanette Truck's larger fuel tank allows it to cover considerable distances on a single tank of fuel, reducing the need for frequent refueling stops. This is particularly beneficial for businesses and individuals who require long-haul transportation or deliveries.
2. Operational Efficiency: The ability to carry a significant amount of fuel enhances operational efficiency, especially in industries where time and productivity are critical factors. It minimizes downtime associated with refueling.
3. Versatility: Whether used for commercial purposes, transportation, or utility tasks, the Vanette Truck's generous fuel capacity ensures that it can handle various applications without constantly needing to refuel.
4. Load and Payload: The fuel capacity is designed to complement the vehicle's payload capacity, making it suitable for carrying substantial loads while maintaining a practical range.
While the Vanette Truck's focus is on utility and reliability rather than fuel efficiency, its fuel capacity aligns with its intended purposes. It ensures that the vehicle can operate efficiently in various scenarios, making it a dependable choice for businesses and individuals who require a capable and versatile workhorse.
Fuel AverageThe specific fuel average (commonly referred to as fuel economy or miles per gallon) for the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD was not provided in the available data. However, it's essential to understand that the fuel average of a vehicle can vary widely based on several factors, including:
1. Driving Conditions: Fuel economy can significantly differ between city driving and highway cruising. City driving, with frequent stops and starts, tends to result in lower fuel efficiency compared to steady highway driving.
2. Cargo Load: The amount and distribution of cargo in the vehicle can affect fuel economy. Heavier loads can lead to increased fuel consumption.
3. Driving Habits: Individual driving habits, such as acceleration and braking patterns, can impact fuel efficiency. Gentle and consistent driving typically yields better fuel economy.
4. Terrain: The type of terrain the vehicle operates on can influence fuel consumption. Off-road or hilly terrain may result in lower fuel efficiency compared to flat and smooth roads.
5. Vehicle Design: The Vanette Truck's boxy and utilitarian design may not be as aerodynamic as passenger cars, potentially affecting fuel efficiency, especially at higher speeds.
6. Engine Characteristics: The 1.8-liter engine's design and configuration, as well as the 4-speed automatic transmission, play a role in determining the vehicle's fuel economy.
Given that the Vanette Truck is primarily designed for utility and reliability in various working conditions, potential buyers and users of this model should consider these factors when assessing its fuel average. While it may not be among the most fuel-efficient options, it offers substantial payload capacity and versatility for businesses and individuals with demanding transportation and utility needs.
Wheel SpecificationsUnderstanding the wheel specifications of the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD is essential for assessing its stability and performance, particularly in various driving conditions.
Front Wheel Specifications:
- The front wheels of the Vanette Truck are equipped with 175 R14 tires, indicating a tire size of 175 with a 14-inch rim. This size provides a balance between load-carrying capacity and ride comfort.
Rear Wheel Specifications:
- The rear wheels feature 145 R12 tires, with a tire size of 145 and a 12-inch rim. These rear tires are slightly smaller in size compared to the front tires, which can contribute to handling characteristics and load distribution.
The choice of tire sizes and rim dimensions reflects the vehicle's design priorities, with an emphasis on practicality and utility. The larger front tires may help distribute the load and provide stability, while the slightly smaller rear tires can be advantageous for maneuverability and cargo-carrying capacity.
The Vanette Truck's wheel specifications, combined with its 4WD system, make it suitable for various terrains and driving conditions, ensuring that it can perform reliably in the roles it's intended for, whether it's transportation, utility, or commercial applications.
Trim Levels and VariantsThe 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD was available with various trim levels and variants to cater to different customer preferences and needs. These trim levels and variants were designed to offer a range of features and options, allowing buyers to select the one that best suited their requirements. While specific details about the available trim levels and variants were not provided in the data, here is a general overview of what trim levels and variants typically entail for vehicles:
Trim Levels: Trim levels refer to different configurations of a vehicle that vary in terms of features, amenities, and sometimes performance. In the case of the Vanette Truck, different trim levels might offer various levels of comfort, technology, and convenience features. Higher trim levels often come with more advanced features and options.
Variants: Variants typically refer to different versions of a vehicle that may have specific modifications or customizations to meet specific needs or market demands. For the Vanette Truck, variants might include options like different cargo bed configurations, specialized packages for specific industries (such as refrigerated vans for transporting perishable goods), or variations in suspension and tire setups for specific use cases.
These trim levels and variants allow customers to tailor the Vanette Truck to their specific requirements, whether it's for commercial use, transportation, or other utility purposes. Buyers can choose the combination of features and options that best aligns with their needs and budget, making the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD a versatile choice for a range of applications.
Generation DetailsThe 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD belongs to a specific generation of the Vanette Truck model lineup. Understanding the generation details provides insights into the vehicle's design, improvements, and key characteristics during this production period.
While specific information about the generation details for this model was not provided in the available data, here is a general understanding of what generation details typically encompass:
Design Changes: Each generation of a vehicle often brings design updates and changes to its exterior and interior aesthetics. These changes can include updates to the vehicle's styling, headlights, taillights, grille, and interior materials.
Technological Advancements: Newer generations may introduce technological advancements and updates to infotainment systems, safety features, and driver-assistance technologies. These improvements aim to enhance the overall driving experience and safety.
Mechanical Enhancements: Generations may feature mechanical improvements, such as changes to the engine, transmission, suspension, or drivetrain. These enhancements can affect performance, efficiency, and handling.
Safety Upgrades: Safety is a critical aspect of vehicle design, and newer generations often incorporate advanced safety features and structural enhancements to meet evolving safety standards.
Environmental Considerations: As environmental awareness grows, newer generations may focus on reducing emissions and improving fuel efficiency through engine enhancements and aerodynamic improvements.
Market-Specific Variants: Different generations of a vehicle may include market-specific variants to cater to regional preferences and regulations. These variants may include variations in engine choices, emissions controls, and other factors.
Buyers interested in the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD would benefit from researching the specific generation details to understand the changes and improvements made during this period. This knowledge can help potential buyers make informed decisions based on their preferences and requirements for utility, transportation, or commercial use.
Performance FeaturesThe 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD, while primarily designed for utility and practicality, offers performance features that align with its intended purposes. These features contribute to the vehicle's capability and reliability in various working conditions:
4WD Traction: The 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) system provides enhanced traction on a range of terrains, making the Vanette Truck suitable for off-road use and challenging driving conditions. This feature ensures that the vehicle can maintain stability and control even in adverse weather or rough terrain.
Engine Power: Powered by the F8 engine, this model offers a maximum power output of 91.2 PS (90 bhp or 67.1 kW) at 5000 rpm. This engine provides sufficient power for carrying cargo and navigating different types of roads and gradients.
Torque: The engine generates a maximum torque of 135.3 Nm (99.8 lb.ft or 13.8 kg.m) at 2500 rpm. This torque output is valuable for tasks that require towing or carrying heavy loads, as it ensures strong low-end performance.
Transmission: Equipped with a 4-speed automatic transmission gearbox, the Vanette Truck offers smooth and efficient power delivery to the wheels. The automatic transmission simplifies driving, particularly in stop-and-go traffic or when navigating challenging terrain.
Suspension: The front suspension features a wishbone-type design, while the rear suspension utilizes a semicircle leaf spring type. These suspension setups contribute to the vehicle's stability and load-carrying capabilities.
Tire Selection: The vehicle's tire specifications, with 175 R14 tires in the front and 145 R12 tires in the rear, are chosen to provide a balance between load-bearing capacity and maneuverability.
While the Vanette Truck's primary focus is on utility and reliability, these performance features ensure that it can handle a range of tasks with confidence. Whether used for commercial purposes, transportation, or utility applications, the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD is equipped to deliver consistent performance in various working environments.
Interior and Exterior FeaturesThe 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD offers a combination of interior and exterior features designed to meet the practical needs of various users, particularly in the realm of utility and transportation:
- Spacious Cabin: The cabin of the Vanette Truck is designed to prioritize functionality and space for up to three passengers. Its minimalist interior layout makes it versatile for accommodating both passengers and cargo.
- Manual Air Conditioning: The standard manual air conditioning system ensures that the cabin remains comfortable, regardless of weather conditions. This feature is particularly important for long journeys and transporting goods that require controlled temperatures.
- Power Steering: The standard power steering system simplifies maneuvering and handling, especially when the vehicle is fully loaded. It reduces driver effort and enhances overall driving comfort.
- Shifter Position: The shifter position on the steering column allows for intuitive gear shifting, promoting ease of use during operation.
- Steering Gear Type: The rack & pinion type steering gear with power assist contributes to precise and responsive steering control.
- Utilitarian Design: The Vanette Truck's exterior design is utilitarian, with a boxy shape that maximizes cargo space. This design choice prioritizes function over aesthetics, making it an ideal choice for various commercial and utility applications.
- Ultraviolet Glass Protection: Standard ultraviolet (UV) glass protection helps protect the cabin from excessive sunlight and UV rays, enhancing interior comfort.
- Winter Complectation: The inclusion of a winter complectation feature ensures that the Vanette Truck can perform reliably in cold weather conditions. This feature is valuable for users in regions with harsh winters.
- Privacy Glass: The absence of privacy glass in the standard features suggests that the Vanette Truck prioritizes visibility and practicality over privacy.
- Exterior Dimensions: With an exterior length of approximately 433.5 cm (170.66 inches), width of around 169 cm (66.53 inches), and height of about 191 cm (75.19 inches), the Vanette Truck offers a sizable cargo area within a compact overall footprint.
The interior and exterior features of the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD cater to the needs of businesses and individuals who require a reliable and practical vehicle for transporting goods, equipment, or passengers. The emphasis on functionality and versatility ensures that it can excel in a range of working environments.
Cargo Space and PayloadThe 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD boasts significant cargo space and payload capacity, making it a practical choice for businesses and individuals with transportation and utility needs:
- The Vanette Truck's utilitarian design prioritizes cargo space, with a boxy and spacious rear cargo area. This generous cargo space allows for the transportation of various goods, equipment, or tools.
- The vehicle's exterior dimensions, including an approximate length of 433.5 cm (170.66 inches), width of around 169 cm (66.53 inches), and height of about 191 cm (75.19 inches), contribute to a sizable cargo area while maintaining a compact overall footprint.
- The Vanette Truck is designed to handle substantial payloads. With a maximum capacity of approximately 1000 kg, it can carry heavy loads, making it suitable for industries that require the transportation of bulk goods or materials.
- The two-door configuration, with access to the rear cargo area, simplifies loading and unloading operations, ensuring efficient and convenient cargo handling.
The combination of ample cargo space and a robust payload capacity positions the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD as a reliable workhorse for a variety of applications. Whether used for commercial deliveries, construction, or other utility tasks, this vehicle's cargo capabilities make it a valuable asset for businesses and individuals who require dependable transportation and hauling capacity.
Conclusion: A Look at the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DXThe 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD, with its focus on practicality and utility, serves as a reliable and versatile choice for a wide range of applications. Here's a comprehensive look at what this vehicle brings to the table:
Design and Dimensions: The Vanette Truck's utilitarian and boxy design maximizes cargo space while maintaining a compact footprint. With dimensions that allow for easy maneuverability in urban settings and ample cargo space for transporting goods, it strikes a balance between form and function.
Cargo Capacity: This model excels in cargo capabilities, with a substantial payload capacity of approximately 1000 kg. The rear cargo area is designed for efficient loading and unloading, making it ideal for businesses and industries that require the transportation of heavy or bulky items.
Performance: Equipped with a 4WD system, the Vanette Truck offers enhanced traction, ensuring stability and control in various terrains and driving conditions. Its 1.8-liter engine provides sufficient power for both transportation and utility tasks, while the 4-speed automatic transmission simplifies operation.
Interior Comfort: While the interior is designed with simplicity and functionality in mind, it includes essential features such as manual air conditioning and power steering to enhance the driving experience. The cabin can accommodate up to three passengers comfortably.
Safety: Standard safety features include a driver's airbag, providing a basic level of protection for occupants. The vehicle's design prioritizes visibility and control, contributing to safe and confident driving.
Versatility: The Vanette Truck's versatility shines through its ability to adapt to different roles and industries. It can serve as a delivery vehicle, a workhorse for construction projects, or a reliable means of transportation for individuals with specific utility needs.
Fuel Capacity and Efficiency: With a fuel capacity of approximately 15.3 US gallons, the Vanette Truck offers an extended range, reducing downtime for refueling. While fuel efficiency details are not provided, this model is designed with utility as the primary focus.
In conclusion, the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD embodies practicality and reliability. Its cargo capacity, robust payload capabilities, and adaptability make it an excellent choice for businesses and individuals seeking a dependable workhorse for various applications. While not designed for luxury or high-end features, it excels in meeting the demands of those who prioritize utility and functionality in their vehicles.
FAQ: Your Questions About the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX 4WD Answered
What are the key differences between the 2002 and 2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD models?
Are there different engine options available for the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD?
How does the 4WD system in the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX work, and is it available in all trim levels?
Are there any special configurations or complectations available for this model, such as a refrigerated cargo option?
Can the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD handle off-road driving and rough terrain?
What is the typical fuel economy of the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD?
Are there any safety features like airbags available in the 2002-2003 Nissan Vanette Truck 1.8 DX double tire 4WD?
Brian Wong / Author
Brian Wong is an accomplished automotive journalist and editor with a passion for cars. With over a decade of experience in the industry, he has established himself as a trusted voice in the automotive community. Brian has written extensively about a wide range of topics in the field, from the latest trends in car design to innovative safety features and emerging technologies. As a senior reviews editor, he is responsible for test driving and analyzing the latest cars on the market, providing readers with accurate and objective reviews. His articles are widely read and respected for their depth of knowledge and analysis. Brian is committed to staying at the forefront of the latest developments in the automotive industry, and is dedicated to sharing his expertise and insights with his readers.