1996 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q excellent package Specs
With a fuel consumption of 19.2 mpg US - 23.1 mpg UK - 12.2 L/100km, a weight of 4034 lbs (1830 kg), the Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q excellent package has a water cooling 4 cylinder DOHC16 valve engine, a Regular gasoline engine 3RZ-FE. This engine 3RZ-FE produces a maximum power of 147 PS (145 bhp - 108.1 kW) at 4800 rpm and a maximum torque of 221.6 Nm (163.4 lb.ft - 22.6 kg.m) at 4000 rpm. The engine power is transmitted to the road by the rear wheel drive (FR) with a 4AT gearbox. For stopping power, the Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q excellent package braking system includes Leading trailing drum brake at the rear and Ventilated disk at the front. Stock tire sizes are 205/70 on 15 inch rims 95H at the rear and 205/70 on 15 inch rims 95H at the front. Chassis details - Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q excellent package has semi trailing arm type coil spring rear suspension and double wishbone torsion bar spring front suspension for road holding and ride confort.Add to compare list
|2.7 Q excellent package
|Period of Production
|Aug 1996 - Jul 1997
|Drive Wheels - Traction - Drivetrain
|Minivan (3 row seats)
|Transmission Gearbox - Number of Speeds
|Engine Size - Displacement - Engine Capacity
|2693 cm3 or 164.3 cu-in
TOYOTA GRANVIA 2.7 Q EXCELLENT PACKAGE SIZE, DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
|471.5 cm or 185.63 inches
|180 cm or 70.86 inches
|196.5 cm or 77.36 inches
|291 cm or 114.56 inches
|163.5 cm or 64.37 inches
|137.5 cm or 54.13 inches
|298.5 cm or 117.51 inches
|Front Axle Length
|156 cm or 61.41 inches
|Rear Axle Length
|154 cm or 60.62 inches
|Ride Height - Ground Clearance
|19.5 cm or 7.67 inches
|1830 kg or 4034 lbs
|Num. of Seats
|Num. of Doors
|Minimum Turning Circle - Turning Diameter, m
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|19.8 US gallons
16.4 UK gallons
TOYOTA GRANVIA 2.7 Q EXCELLENT PACKAGE ENGINE TECHNICAL DATA
|Maximum Power - Output - Horsepower
|147 PS or 145 bhp or 108.1 kW
|Maximum Power RPM
|221.6 Nm or 163.4 lb.ft or 22.6 kg.m
|Maximum Torque RPM
|Engine Type - Number of Cylinders
|water cooling 4 cylinder DOHC16 valve
|Fuel Consumption (10/15 mode)
|19.2 mpg US
23.1 mpg UK
|Fuel Consumption (60 km/h mode)
|34.5 mpg US
41.5 mpg UK
|1st Gear Ratio
|2nd Gear Ratio
|3rd Gear Ratio
|4th Fear Ratio
|Rear Gear Ratio
|9.5 cm or 3.74 inches
|9.5 cm or 3.74 inches
TOYOTA GRANVIA 2.7 Q EXCELLENT PACKAGE SUSPENSION
|Front Brakes - Disc Dimensions
|Rear Brakes - Disс Dimensions
|Leading trailing drum brake
|double wishbone torsion bar spring
|semi trailing arm type coil spring
|Front Tyres - Rims Dimensions
|205/70 R15 95H
|Rear Tyres - Rims Dimensions
|205/70 R15 95H
|Tyres - Rims Dimensions
|205 / 70 R15 95H
TOYOTA GRANVIA 2.7 Q EXCELLENT PACKAGE EXTERIOR
|Power Adjustable Door Mirrors
|Front Fog Lamps
|Rear Fog Lamps
|Ultraviolet Glass Protection
TOYOTA GRANVIA 2.7 Q EXCELLENT PACKAGE INTERIOR
|Centralized Door Lock
|Right Hand Drive
|Left Hand Drive
|Power Adjustable Seats
|Power Ajustable Front Seat
|Power Ajustable Back Seat
TOYOTA GRANVIA 2.7 Q EXCELLENT PACKAGE SAFETY
|Side Impact Bar
|Central Power Window Control
|Additional Stop Light
|Safety Belt Pretensioner
|Safety Belt Limiter
|3 Point Safety Belt
|Child Car Restraints
|Automatic Air Conditioning
|Twin Conditioning System
- Not Present (or Dealer Option)
More photos Toyota Granvia
By Brian Wong, Reviewed by: Kurt Niebuhr, Updated on February 21, 2024
Introduction to the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent PackageThe 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package stands as a distinctive offering within the realm of minivans, encapsulating an era when versatility and refinement were paramount. As an embodiment of Toyota's commitment to engineering excellence, this vehicle exudes charm, utility, and performance.
Produced between August 1996 and July 1997, this exquisite minivan showcases Toyota's dedication to crafting vehicles that cater to various needs. It caters to those seeking spacious interiors, a plethora of features, and a capable engine.
Under its hood resides the robust 2.7-liter 3RZ-FE engine, a powerplant renowned for its reliability. This four-cylinder, water-cooled DOHC 16-valve engine delivers a maximum power output of 147 PS (145 bhp) at 4800 rpm, accompanied by a torque of 221.6 Nm (163.4 lb.ft) at 4000 rpm. Such power ensures that the Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package navigates diverse terrains and road conditions with ease.
In terms of dimensions, it boasts an exterior length of 471.5 cm (185.63 inches), width of 180 cm (70.86 inches), and height of 196.5 cm (77.36 inches). These generous dimensions translate into a spacious and accommodating interior, with an interior length of 291 cm (114.56 inches), width of 163.5 cm (64.37 inches), and height of 137.5 cm (54.13 inches). With seven seats and four doors, it offers ample room for both passengers and cargo.
The suspension system comprises a double wishbone torsion bar spring at the front and a semi-trailing arm type coil spring at the rear, ensuring a comfortable and stable ride. Ventilated disc brakes at the front and leading trailing drum brakes at the rear provide reliable stopping power.
In terms of exterior features, the Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package offers stand-out options like a rear spoiler, front fog lamps, and power-adjustable door mirrors. Safety features include driver and passenger airbags, side impact bars, and a 3-point safety belt system.
Inside, the vehicle offers power windows, power steering, centralized door lock, and a tachometer. The cabin is designed for convenience and comfort, with adjustable steering, wood panel accents, and reclining seats.
This Toyota Granvia variant, while no longer in production, continues to leave an indelible mark in the annals of minivan history. Its blend of performance, space, and features made it a remarkable choice for families and individuals alike during its production years.
Model Years and GenerationsThe 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package represents a specific era in the Granvia's lineage, characterized by a blend of functionality and luxury. During this period, Toyota was focused on delivering a minivan that could cater to the diverse needs of families and individuals alike.
This generation of the Granvia, which includes the 1996 and 1997 models, retained the essence of its predecessors while introducing notable refinements. It continued to be a front-engine, rear-wheel-drive (FR) minivan, which was a configuration known for its stable handling and spacious interior layout.
One of the standout features of the 1996-1997 Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package was its engine. Under the hood, it housed the 2.7-liter 3RZ-FE engine, a powerplant celebrated for its reliability and performance. This engine choice provided ample power for both city driving and long highway journeys.
The exterior dimensions remained generous, reflecting the Granvia's commitment to providing a roomy and comfortable interior. With its three rows of seats, it could accommodate up to seven passengers, making it a practical choice for larger families or those who required additional seating capacity.
In terms of features and options, the 1996-1997 Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package offered a range of amenities that enhanced comfort and convenience. These included power windows, power steering, centralized door locking, and more.
Safety was also a priority during this era, with driver and passenger airbags, side impact bars, and a 3-point safety belt system contributing to occupant protection.
While this generation of the Toyota Granvia is no longer in production, it remains a testament to Toyota's commitment to producing versatile and reliable minivans. Its blend of practicality and luxury made it a popular choice for those seeking a versatile family vehicle during the late 1990s.
Engine SpecificationsThe heart of the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package lies beneath its sturdy hood, where the powerful and reliable 2.7-liter 3RZ-FE engine resides. This engine choice is a testament to Toyota's commitment to delivering dependable performance in their vehicles.
The 3RZ-FE is a four-cylinder engine known for its durability and efficiency. It utilizes double overhead camshafts (DOHC) and 16 valves, a configuration designed to optimize fuel combustion and engine efficiency. This engine type is water-cooled, ensuring that it remains at an optimal operating temperature under various driving conditions.
When it comes to power output, the 3RZ-FE engine delivers a maximum of 147 PS (145 bhp) at 4800 rpm. This ensures that the Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package has ample power for both city driving and highway cruising. The torque produced by this engine is equally impressive, with a peak torque of 221.6 Nm (163.4 lb.ft) at 4000 rpm. This torque output provides the vehicle with the necessary low-end power for quick acceleration and efficient towing capabilities.
Fuel efficiency is a significant consideration for any vehicle, and the Granvia doesn't disappoint. Its fuel consumption figures, notably in the 10/15 mode (urban cycle) and 60 km/h mode (highway cycle), reflect its ability to balance power and efficiency. With a well-tuned engine, it achieves a fuel consumption rate of 19.2 mpg US (23.1 mpg UK) in the 10/15 mode and an impressive 34.5 mpg US (41.5 mpg UK) in the 60 km/h mode.
The 3RZ-FE engine is mated to a 4-speed automatic transmission (4AT), providing smooth and responsive gear shifts. This transmission configuration complements the engine's performance characteristics and contributes to an overall enjoyable driving experience.
In conclusion, the engine specifications of the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package highlight its commitment to delivering a reliable and efficient powerplant. With a balance of power, torque, and fuel efficiency, it ensures that this minivan can confidently tackle a variety of driving scenarios while keeping occupants comfortable and content.
Dimensions and SizesThe 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package exhibits a substantial and accommodating presence, evident in its generous dimensions and sizes. This minivan was designed with the comfort and convenience of passengers in mind, making it a compelling choice for families and travelers.
- Length: The Granvia measures approximately 471.5 cm (185.63 inches) in length. This extended length provides ample space for both passengers and cargo, ensuring a comfortable ride.
- Width: With a width of 180 cm (70.86 inches), the Granvia offers a broad profile, contributing to its stable handling and roomy interior.
- Height: Standing at 196.5 cm (77.36 inches) in height, the Granvia's substantial stature allows for ample headroom inside the cabin.
- Length: Inside the cabin, the Granvia offers an interior length of 291 cm (114.56 inches). This generous length translates into a spacious and comfortable seating arrangement for passengers.
- Width: The interior width measures approximately 163.5 cm (64.37 inches), providing ample shoulder room for occupants.
- Height: With an interior height of 137.5 cm (54.13 inches), the Granvia ensures that passengers have sufficient headroom, contributing to a comfortable and airy atmosphere.
- The wheelbase of the Granvia is 298.5 cm (117.51 inches). A longer wheelbase contributes to stability on the road and helps create a smoother ride for passengers.
- The front axle measures approximately 156 cm (61.41 inches), while the rear axle comes in at around 154 cm (60.62 inches). These dimensions play a crucial role in the vehicle's handling and balance.
- The Granvia offers a ride height, or ground clearance, of 19.5 cm (7.67 inches). This ground clearance strikes a balance between accessibility and protection, allowing the vehicle to navigate various road conditions.
Weight and Seating Capacity:
- The curb weight of the Granvia is approximately 1830 kg (4034 lbs). It is designed to accommodate seven passengers comfortably, making it an ideal choice for larger families or group outings.
- The Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package features four doors, ensuring convenient access for passengers.
These dimensions and sizes collectively contribute to the Granvia's reputation as a spacious and versatile minivan. Whether used for family outings or transporting a group of passengers, the Granvia offers a harmonious blend of interior roominess and exterior stability.
Trim Levels and FeaturesThe 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package offered a distinctive set of trim levels and features that catered to a wide range of preferences and needs. Toyota designed this minivan to provide not only reliable performance but also a comfortable and convenient driving experience.
The 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package was a specific trim level, known for its enhanced features and luxurious amenities. While there were variations in the Granvia lineup, this particular trim stood out for its comprehensive set of offerings.
Interior Comfort and Convenience:
- *Power Windows:* The Granvia came equipped with power windows, providing ease of operation for all passengers.
- *Power Steering:* Power steering enhanced maneuverability and made driving more effortless, particularly in tight spaces.
- *Centralized Door Lock:* Centralized door locking added convenience and security to the vehicle.
- *Tachometer:* A tachometer allowed the driver to monitor engine RPM, aiding in efficient driving.
- *Keyless Entry:* Keyless entry offered added convenience when entering and exiting the vehicle.
- *Adjustable Steering:* The steering column was adjustable, enabling drivers to find their preferred driving position.
- *Tilt Steering:* Tilt steering further enhanced driver comfort by allowing customization of the steering wheel angle.
- *Wood Panel Accents:* Wood panel accents in the interior added a touch of sophistication to the cabin.
- *Rear Spoiler:* The Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package featured a rear spoiler, contributing to its aerodynamic design.
- *Front Fog Lamps:* Front fog lamps provided improved visibility during adverse weather conditions.
- *Power-Adjustable Door Mirrors:* Power-adjustable door mirrors allowed for convenient adjustments from the driver's seat.
- *Driver and Passenger Airbags:* The vehicle was equipped with airbags for both the driver and front passenger, enhancing occupant safety.
- *Side Impact Bars:* Side impact bars added additional protection in the event of a collision.
- *3-Point Safety Belt System:* The Granvia featured a 3-point safety belt system for all seating positions, ensuring secure restraint for occupants.
- *Front and Rear Air Conditioning:* The Granvia provided front and rear air conditioning, ensuring that passengers remained comfortable regardless of their seating location.
- *Power-Adjustable Seats:* The front seats were power-adjustable, allowing for personalized seating positions.
- *Reclining Seats:* Seats were designed to be reclining, further enhancing passenger comfort during long journeys.
These features collectively contributed to the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package's reputation as a well-rounded and accommodating minivan. Whether used for family outings, long road trips, or daily commuting, it aimed to provide a comfortable and enjoyable driving experience.
Fuel Tank CapacityThe 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package was designed to offer both practicality and convenience to its owners, and one key aspect of this was its fuel tank capacity. The capacity of the fuel tank in this minivan was tailored to provide a balance between sufficient driving range and the need for refueling.
The fuel tank of the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package had a capacity of approximately 19.8 US gallons (or 16.4 UK gallons, which is equivalent to approximately 75 liters). This sizeable fuel tank allowed the vehicle to hold a substantial amount of fuel, providing a generous driving range before needing to stop for refueling.
The combination of a relatively efficient engine and a sizable fuel tank capacity meant that the Granvia was well-suited for longer journeys and extended road trips, reducing the frequency of stops at fuel stations. This was particularly advantageous for families or individuals who needed a reliable and spacious vehicle for their adventures.
The thoughtful consideration of fuel tank capacity was just one of the many aspects that contributed to the overall appeal of the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package, making it a practical and dependable choice for various driving needs.
Fuel Consumption and MPGUnderstanding fuel consumption and miles per gallon (MPG) is essential for assessing the efficiency of any vehicle, and the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package was no exception. Toyota aimed to strike a balance between performance and efficiency, and this minivan showcased its ability to do just that.
Urban Driving (10/15 Mode):
In urban driving conditions, commonly referred to as the 10/15 mode, the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package exhibited a fuel consumption rate of approximately 19.2 miles per gallon (mpg) in the United States (or 23.1 mpg in the United Kingdom). This metric reflects the vehicle's performance in stop-and-go city traffic, where fuel efficiency can be affected by frequent acceleration and braking.
Highway Driving (60 km/h Mode):
On the open road, during highway driving conditions (typically represented as the 60 km/h mode), the Granvia demonstrated its efficiency by achieving approximately 34.5 mpg in the United States (or 41.5 mpg in the United Kingdom). This mode simulates steady cruising at a constant speed, where the vehicle can maximize fuel economy.
These fuel consumption figures underscore the Granvia's versatility, showcasing its ability to provide respectable fuel efficiency both in city driving and on long highway journeys. This made it a practical choice for a wide range of driving scenarios, from daily commutes to family road trips.
It's worth noting that while these figures offer a general idea of the Granvia's fuel efficiency, real-world results may vary based on driving habits, road conditions, and other factors. Nevertheless, the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package aimed to strike a commendable balance between performance and fuel economy, making it an attractive option for those seeking a versatile and efficient minivan.
Fuel Capacity and AverageThe 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package was designed to offer a practical and versatile driving experience, and part of that equation included its fuel capacity and the associated fuel average. These aspects played a pivotal role in determining how far the vehicle could travel between refueling stops and its overall efficiency.
The Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package was equipped with a fuel tank boasting a capacity of approximately 19.8 US gallons (or 16.4 UK gallons, equivalent to around 75 liters). This substantial fuel tank size allowed the vehicle to store a significant amount of fuel, giving it an impressive driving range. A larger fuel tank capacity meant fewer stops at the fuel station during long journeys, enhancing convenience and efficiency.
The fuel average, representing the vehicle's efficiency in terms of miles per gallon (MPG), is a crucial metric for any vehicle. The Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package exhibited commendable fuel efficiency figures, offering a balance between performance and economy.
- Urban Driving (10/15 Mode): In urban driving conditions, the Granvia achieved an approximate fuel consumption rate of 19.2 miles per gallon (mpg) in the United States (or 23.1 mpg in the United Kingdom). This scenario simulated stop-and-go city traffic, where efficient fuel consumption is vital due to frequent acceleration and deceleration.
- Highway Driving (60 km/h Mode): On the open highway, during the 60 km/h mode, the Granvia excelled with an approximate fuel consumption rate of 34.5 miles per gallon (mpg) in the United States (or 41.5 mpg in the United Kingdom). This mode simulated steady cruising at a constant speed, allowing the vehicle to maximize fuel economy.
These fuel capacity and average figures underscored the Granvia's ability to provide a versatile driving experience. Whether navigating city streets or embarking on long highway journeys, this minivan was well-equipped to deliver efficiency and performance, making it an attractive option for a wide range of driving needs.
Wheel SpecificationsThe wheel specifications of the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package played a crucial role in shaping its handling, stability, and overall performance. Toyota paid close attention to these details to ensure a safe and comfortable driving experience for occupants.
Front and Rear Wheels:
The Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package featured wheels with dimensions of 205/70 R15 95H for both the front and rear. These specifications provide insight into the tire size, tire profile, and load index of the vehicle's wheels.
- *Tire Size (205/70):* The first part of the specification, "205/70," indicates the width of the tire in millimeters (205 mm) and the tire's aspect ratio (70%). The aspect ratio represents the height of the tire's sidewall as a percentage of its width. In this case, it's 70%, indicating a relatively tall sidewall for enhanced comfort and shock absorption.
- *Rim Size (15):* The number "15" denotes the diameter of the wheel's rim in inches. This specification is essential for selecting appropriate tires and ensuring a proper fit.
- *Load Index (95):* The load index number (95) signifies the maximum weight capacity of the tires. In this case, a load index of 95 corresponds to a load capacity of approximately 1521 pounds (690 kilograms) per tire.
- *Speed Rating (H):* The speed rating (H) designates the maximum speed at which the tires can safely operate. In this context, an "H" rating indicates a maximum safe speed of approximately 130 mph (210 km/h).
These wheel specifications were carefully chosen to provide a balance of comfort, stability, and load-carrying capacity. The taller sidewalls (70% aspect ratio) contributed to a smoother ride, while the load index ensured that the tires could handle the weight of the vehicle and its occupants.
The Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package's wheels, with their specific tire size and load capacity, were designed to complement the vehicle's overall performance characteristics, ensuring a safe and comfortable driving experience whether on city streets or the open highway.
Notable Advantages of the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent PackageThe 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package held a distinct position in the minivan market during its production years, offering a range of notable advantages that appealed to various types of drivers and passengers. Here are some of the standout features and advantages of this vehicle:
1. Spacious Interior: The Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package prioritized passenger comfort and space with its three-row seating configuration. This minivan could accommodate up to seven passengers, providing ample legroom, headroom, and shoulder room for each occupant.
2. Versatile Seating: The seating arrangements were designed to be flexible, allowing for customization to suit different needs. The seats could be adjusted, reclined, and even turned to create a more open and accommodating interior space.
3. Dependable Engine: Under the hood, the 2.7-liter 3RZ-FE engine was known for its reliability and performance. It delivered sufficient power for both city driving and highway cruising, ensuring a confident driving experience.
4. Balanced Fuel Efficiency: The Granvia struck a balance between power and fuel efficiency, making it suitable for a range of driving scenarios. Its fuel consumption figures were competitive, especially on highways, reducing the frequency of refueling stops.
5. Well-Equipped Interior: The interior of the Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package was equipped with numerous features and amenities, including power windows, power steering, central door locking, adjustable steering, and wood panel accents, enhancing convenience and comfort.
6. Safety Features: Toyota prioritized safety with features like driver and passenger airbags, side impact bars, and a 3-point safety belt system, providing occupants with peace of mind.
7. Thoughtful Exterior Design: The exterior design incorporated features like front fog lamps, power-adjustable door mirrors, and a rear spoiler, enhancing both aesthetics and functionality.
8. Long Wheelbase: The extended wheelbase contributed to the vehicle's stability on the road, resulting in a smooth and comfortable ride for passengers.
9. High Ground Clearance: The Granvia offered a good amount of ground clearance, making it suitable for navigating various road conditions, including uneven terrain.
10. Reliability: Toyota's reputation for building reliable vehicles extended to the Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package, ensuring that owners could count on their minivan for years to come.
These notable advantages collectively made the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package a compelling choice for families, travelers, and individuals seeking a reliable, spacious, and versatile minivan. Its blend of comfort, performance, and safety features contributed to its enduring appeal in the automotive market.
Conclusion and Final ThoughtsIn conclusion, the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package stands as a testament to Toyota's commitment to producing versatile and dependable minivans during that era. This vehicle offered a compelling blend of features and advantages that catered to a wide range of drivers and passengers.
With its spacious interior, accommodating up to seven passengers, and versatile seating arrangements, the Granvia prioritized passenger comfort and convenience. The dependable 2.7-liter 3RZ-FE engine delivered a balanced combination of power and fuel efficiency, making it suitable for both city and highway driving.
Safety features such as airbags, side impact bars, and a 3-point safety belt system provided peace of mind to occupants, while exterior elements like fog lamps and power-adjustable door mirrors enhanced functionality and aesthetics.
The Granvia's extended wheelbase and high ground clearance contributed to its stability and ability to navigate various road conditions. Toyota's renowned reputation for reliability extended to this minivan, ensuring that it could withstand the test of time.
Overall, the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package offered a well-rounded package for families, travelers, and individuals seeking a dependable and spacious minivan. Its thoughtful design, feature set, and performance characteristics made it a compelling choice during its production years, and it continues to hold a place of significance in the history of Toyota's minivan lineup.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package
What are the key features that distinguish the 1996 and 1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package from other models?
How does the 1996 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package differ from the 1997 model?
What are the available engine types for the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package?
Can you describe the differences between the various trim levels or complectations available for the 1996-1997 Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package?
What is the fuel consumption of the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package in urban driving conditions?
How does the fuel efficiency of the 1996-1997 Granvia compare when driving on highways?
What is the maximum power output of the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package's engine?
Are there notable safety features in the 1996-1997 Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package?
Can you provide information about the dimensions and sizes of the 1996-1997 Toyota Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package?
What is the fuel tank capacity of the 1996-1997 Granvia 2.7 Q Excellent Package?
Brian Wong / Author
Brian Wong is an accomplished automotive journalist and editor with a passion for cars. With over a decade of experience in the industry, he has established himself as a trusted voice in the automotive community. Brian has written extensively about a wide range of topics in the field, from the latest trends in car design to innovative safety features and emerging technologies. As a senior reviews editor, he is responsible for test driving and analyzing the latest cars on the market, providing readers with accurate and objective reviews. His articles are widely read and respected for their depth of knowledge and analysis. Brian is committed to staying at the forefront of the latest developments in the automotive industry, and is dedicated to sharing his expertise and insights with his readers.